Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hip Hop America

The other day I was driving around and realized that I didn't have any sweet hip-hop mixes to cruise around to in my lowrider Chevy Camarro with hydraulics all while I smoked a fat blunt.  So here you go, fellow gangstas: 

Hip-Hop America by Kage

1.  Dreamer by Atmosphere
2.  Pussy, Money, Weed by Lil' Wayne
3.  Get 'Em High by Kanye West feat. Talib Kweli and Common
4.  Xxplosive by Dr. Dre
5.  Daytona 500 by Ghostface Killah vs. Radiohead
6.  Thin Line by Jurassic 5 feat. Nelly Furtado
7.  Got Yourself A . . . by Nas
8.  I'm In Miami, Bitch by LMFAO
9.  Rapp Snitch Knishes by MF Doom
10.  The Star by Wale
11.  Big Poppa by Notorious B.I.G.
12.  Got Your Money by Ol' Dirty Bastard
13.  Cunninlynguists by RJD2 feat. Masta Ace
14.  Bump by Spankrock
15.  Regulate by Warren G feat. Nate Dogg
16.  The People by Common feat. Dwele
17.  Space Ho's by Danger Doom
18.  Shoot Me Down by Lil' Wayne
19.  Weed Song by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Available on Project Playlist

No comments: